Level 3 Teaching Assistant with 1:1 duties:
If you are someone that wants to bring out the best in children and are determined to help them succeed using your initiative and working as part of a team this is the job for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to support a child with SEN. The contract is fixed term for one year in the first instance as it is linked to a child with EHCP funding. If the funding continues, the contract for the post will be extended accordingly.
You will need:
- To be able to bring learning to life whilst being calm and patient with a good sense of humour.
- To have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child, being committed to ensuring that children can and will reach their potential.
- To have good organisational skills, keeping detailed records and updating assessments, together with excellent communication skills, communicating effectively with the child, parents, colleagues and outside agencies.
- You should be able to think on your feet and be ready to turn your hand to anything with fantastic interpersonal skills.
In turn we can offer you:
- a fun place to work where no two days are the same!
- you will work with a close-knit team who are friendly and supportive where everyone gets stuck in and does all they can to help each other.
- training will be provided for any specific needs the children have as well as wider school CPD.
you will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust – a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance.
Click on this link to find out more, closing date 9am FRIDAY 16th JULY 2021.